Happily Ever After Starts Here
A marriage is the celebration of a lifetime and we want yours to be like no other. You’ll be searching for the perfect Aberdeen wedding venue, so look no further than Sandman Signature Aberdeen Hotel & Spa. The historic building has been a fixture in the city since the early 1900s and with a refurbishment completed in 2019, you will not be disappointed.
We know that your wedding day is the realisation of your dreams, so let us offer you a selection of flexible wedding options or tailor-make an event that is as unique as your partnership with your loved one. Our personalised wedding packages are designed to reflect your individuality and preferences. Whichever wedding package you choose, we are pleased to provide a complimentary suite for the newly married couple on their wedding night.
Along with small and intimate spaces, our Robert Gordon Ballroom is one of Aberdeen city centre’s largest hotel wedding venues and seats up to 300 guests for dinner with a dance floor.
Sandman Signature Aberdeen Hotel & Spa can cater to weddings of any size including small and intimate wedding parties, we promise to set the stage for unforgettable celebrations your closest loved ones won’t forget.
Our wedding team can work with you to create the ultimate package to suit your needs.
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- Red carpet reception
- Glass of Champagne for the happy couple
- Arrival drinks with canapés, wine with your meal and sparkling toast
- Room hire of the Robert Gordon Ballroom
- Wedding Breakfast
- Cake stand and knife
- White table linen and napkins
- White chair covers and choice of decorative sash
- Complimentary accomodation for the couple
Something to Eat?
(Sample canapé menu)
- Rum-cured Scottish Salmon, Beetroot, Soda Bread, Watercress, Salmon Roe (V/GF/DF)
- Roast Lemongrass Vegetable Skewer, Mango Salsa (V/DF/GF)
- Mini Black Pudding Sausage Roll
- Crab and Sweetcorn Fritter, Chilli Jam
- Caramelised Red Onion and Goats’ Cheese toasted Soda Bread (V)
- Shrimp Taco, Lettuce, Crushed Peas, Avocado Baby Baked Potato with Sour Cream and Chives (V/GF)
- Parma Ham wrapped Poached Pear (GF)
- Chicken Liver Pâté on Rye Toast, Tomato Chutney Broad Bean and Mint Frittata (V)
- Duck Spring Roll, Hoisin Sauce Spicy Vegetable Spring Roll, Sriracha Cream(V)
- Mini Sausage Roll Mustard and Poppy Seed
- Shark Spice Chicken Wing with BBQ Sauce
- Angus Beef Carpaccio Roll, Celeriac and Tarragon Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Asparagus Wrap
- Blue Cheese and Creamed Leek Tart (V)
Dance the Night Away
After your wedding guests have enjoyed their wedding breakfast, taken part in your gorgeous photographs to capture your day - it's time to let your hair down and enjoy your evening into the early hours.
Music is a personal choice, learn more about our recommended DJs and bands to find a sound that truly suits you, along with dancefloor options and extensive AV equipment options.
Add Something a Little Special
All of the below options can be added to your wedding package, please speak to a member of our dedicated wedding team for more details.
We can organise wedding pampering packages, tranquil massages, facials, manicures and pedicures in our Signature Spa along with so much more.
Perhaps with a bottle of fizz or two to relax the nerves before your big day?
Quality Family Time
Why not spend the evening before or after your wedding day surrounded by family and friends? You can use this time to enjoy some amazing hospitality with our fantastic team in one of our more intimate private function rooms, to either get ready for your big day or to share special stories from the previous day.
A Wee Dram
Round off the day with a wee night-cap in our comfortable whisky lounge to ensure everyone gets a good night’s sleep before all the excitement begins...
Retire to Your Bedroom in Style
With all the excitement of the day behind you, it’s time to relax in your suite where you can unwind and reflect on all of those great memories of your day and spend your first night as newly weds.
Sandman Signature Aberdeen Hotel & Spa has a range of 218 luxurious bedrooms, ranging from Signature King Rooms to Two-Bedroom Suites. To make the most of your wedding celebration, your wedding guests can enjoy special accommodation rates.
Our event at Sandman Signature Aberdeen was fantastic!
The events organiser Molly was very helpful in ensuring every detail of the event was covered. The Maple room and the dining table were set up beautifully. Staff were welcoming, friendly and attentive from the minute we arrived to when we departed. The menu choices offered were really good and the food served was delicious, guests commented that it was the best meal they had ever had at a hotel event. Overall the staff were so lovely, their friendliness and personal touch made a huge difference to our day feeling warm and cared for.
Perfect from start to finish
Had the most amazing wedding day at the sandman the staff were so friendly, the hotel is stunning and the food is lovely.